Personal Branding and Marketing
This workshop provides an overview and working application of a personal career development process, whether developing your career with an existing company or focusing on career shift. Included in the workshop are content, resources and tools for
· assessment of personality and potential careers/occupations/advancement, toward enhancing self-awareness and career direction (an assessment instrument is included in the cost of the workshop, to be taken prior to the conference)
· a “personal inventory” of skills, abilities, attributes, strengths
· current practices in “branding” and marketing oneself, toward further developing your career
· an overview and roadmap of key disciplines and best practices in career search strategy.
Separate registration required. $80 per person ($40 for students).
20 person max (space is limited to allow for hands-on exercises with individual and group interaction.)
For questions, please contact Mike Johnson at email@example.com.
Mike Johnson, Coach for Tomorrow, LLC
Mike Johnson serves as a catalyst for professional discovery, to move beyond “survival” to significance. He is a Certified Professional Coach with 36 years’ corporate experience, and coaching and mentoring. Mike works with
· those launching a new career – career exploration
· those in transition – professional rediscovery, to confirm, adjust, or change direction; assess and increase personal productivity and effectiveness
· Human Resources and management in companies focused on career and talent development for their employees.
Mike is a people-oriented, collaborative leader, an authentic facilitator with energy and a sense of humor. As Coach for Tomorrow, he brings to bear for the client:
· perspective outside their own situation and experience
· focus on empowering them as a strategic partner, sounding board, and accountability partner
· coaching for personal application of proven disciplines and best practices in career and job search.
Mike leverages 35 years’ experience from a career with IBM in Information Technology, including consultative sales, marketing, leadership, people/personnel management and mentoring.